By discovering our leadership voice, everyone gets to play
When people don’t use their natural leadership voice, or recognise those of their team-mates, here’s what happens:
- Relationships flounder
- Meetings seem to go nowhere
- People feel unhappy and stressed; get sick and leave
- Leaders encounter resistance to change
- Work environment becomes toxic and is filled with drama and gossip
- Productivity suffers
Eye-opening insights from the 5 Voices system.
Amazing way to grow the most important part of any organisation- the peopleFergus Llewellyn, Headmaster, St Andrew’s Preparatory School, Turi, Kenya
Practical training that has grown our capacity and ability to work together more effectively as teamJohn Ash, Chaplain, Dean Close Foundation
- Greater self-awareness
- Better alignment
- Clear communication
- Effective delegation
- More efficient leadership
- High performance
5 Voices is in everyday use inside our organization. The powerful vocabulary helps our people to communicate and lead more effectively and to fulfill our passion for enabling our people to be the best that they can be.John Cottrell, CEO – Endava
- How healthy are your relationships?If you have been on a journey with us during this season, you will be familiar by now with the 5 Gears and what they stand for. Here is a reminder: If you need a quick ten-minute summary, please find it here. In this episode, we concentrate on Gears 2&3 – the connect and social … Continue reading How healthy are your relationships?
- The Perfect Message for PerfectionistsAnyone struggle with perfectionist tendancies? There is a lot that’s not perfect at the moment… How well our technology is working, our summer plans awry, the state of the house… And if I go deeper, there’s my assessment of myself as a friend (needs improvement), and whether my kids will be harmed long-term by my … Continue reading The Perfect Message for Perfectionists
- How are your energy levels?We hope you enjoyed our last video all about the 5 Gears in lockdown. If you haven’t seen it yet, please find it here. In this week’s episode, we concentrate on Gear 1 – the rest and recharge gear. How are your energy levels? Adapting to the social restrictions we are experiencing also means finding new ways to recharge, so … Continue reading How are your energy levels?
- 5 Gears in lock-downHere is a summary of the 5 Gears – please read this before you watch the video As a car needs 5 gears for different speeds of driving, so we need different ‘gears’ to help us organise our time at home in a way that keeps us and our relationships happy and healthy. Read the … Continue reading 5 Gears in lock-down
- Discover Your Leadership Voice Workshop – FebruaryIf you would like to know more about the 5 voices system, and discover how it can impact your team and individual leadership, you are invited to sign up for the following taster event, using the link below. Hope to see you there! https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/discover-your-leadership-voice-tickets-86811213677
Laura studied PPE at Oxford University, and has spent seventeen years as a teacher, coach, speaker and author. She has vast experience in successfully leading teams and departments, and is qualified in delivering the 5 Voices system.
Laura manages to get across a message in a compelling, memorable and easy to understand way. Her skill is her ability to take complexity and distil it to a core message. When you couple this with her natural warmth and empathy, you get dynamite in the training roomTim Benton, Coach, Author, Speaker – Blue Caterpillar
James is a business studies teacher, personality coach and mentor. He is a qualified Myers Briggs practitioner with expertise and experience in how to create high performing teams and develop healthy leaders. He loves the deep-dive has a proven track record in helping individuals find their voice and begin to flourish.
Laura and James’ training has helped our team understand themselves and each other better.Rob French, Director of Sports Ministry for PSALMS
Phone: 01242 231803